Did you know that lemon juice could be helpful to your health in many different ways?
Lemons are full of vitamins and nutrients, like vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, and fiber. If you’re ready to take a drink of lemon juice, make sure to mix it with water first.
Lemon juice can be tough on your teeth if you drink it straight. Drink it right away in the morning, and then wait 15 to 30 minutes before eating breakfast. Make use of you to get the full benefits of lemon water.
Why should you drink lemon water? Here are a few reasons.
1. Gives your immune system a boost Lemon juice has a lot of vitamin C which helps your immune system. Also, when you’re stressed your vitamin C level will drop, so taking vitamin C is a good idea for stressful days.
2. Excellent source of potassium Because lemons are full of potassium, they are great to keep your heart, brain, and nerves running smoothly.
3. Aids digestion Lemon juice is good for digestion because it helps loosen and remove toxins in your stomach.It also helps lessen indigestion signs like heartburn, burping, and bloating.
4. Cleanses your system By removing the bad chemicals in your body, lemon juice helps the liver work properly.
5. Freshens your breath Lemon juice also helps ease toothaches and gingivitis. However, because lemon juice is hard on tooth enamel, don’t brush your teeth after drinking lemon water, or brush them right before instead.
6. Keeps your skin blemish-free The antioxidants in lemon juice will help lessen blemishes and wrinkles. It can also be put on scars and age spots to lighten them. Since it forces bad chemicals out of your blood, it will also keep your skin glowing.
7. Helps you lose weight Because lemon juice has pectin fiber, it can stop you from feeling hungry, and in this way help you lose weight.
8. Reduces inflammation If you drink it all the time, lemon water will lessen the amount of acid in your body, and stop you from getting sick. It also stops swelling by getting rid of the uric acid in your joints.
9. Gives you an energy boost Lemon juice gives your body energy when it reaches your digestive tract. It can also help lessen anxiety and depression. In fact, even smelling lemons will calm your nervous system.
10. Help fight viral infections Drinking lemon water is one of the best ways to lessen viral infections, and soothe the sore throat they bring with them.
Also, because it helps keep your immune system up, it can fight the infection at the same time. Lemon juice has so many great uses, and it’s also the easiest, biggest change you can make for your health.